Art interior wall painting in London Bridge Se1
Paint your home in London - London Bridge Se1 in colors to reflect your life style.
Art or artistic wall painting in London Bridge Se1 is a completely new approach to interior decoration. You can order any type of picture or image painted directly on the wall in your living room or bedroom.
A quick guide how to choose the best colors to create a sense of space:
- Stick with neutral colors on walls to create a spacious feeling and give the illusion that walls are farther away than they really are.
- Create an airy sense of space with white paint or white accessories that reflect light.
- Reflect light and make the room seem larger with light, glossy tiles and floors.
- Enlarge the look of a room with soft shades of yellow paint or small wallpaper prints in soft colors.
- Use pastel colors to create a light, airy feeling in narrow hallways, tiny bathrooms and small bedrooms.
- Make the ceiling seem higher by using wallpaper with narrow stripes of soft pastel colors and white.
- Choose furniture and moldings with light-colored woods for soft effects.
Click here to view all building works in London Bridge Se1 undertaken by Sandhill Building Solutions.